Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Knights in Vegas—What Else Can They Be But HOT! by Lizzie T. Leaf

When I was asked if I’d attend Hot Mojave Knights I went to their website to see what the conference is all about. What did my wondering eye behold, but HOT men! It took me all of two seconds to say yes.

That was earlier this year and I’ve been anxious for October to get here since then. But, it’s not because of all the hot men. I love conferences! Meeting new friends, catching up with old friends and all the fun activities puts a spring in my step, even at the airport on the day I leave.

Though now I have problem. What to wear for the King's Coronation and Masquerade Ball?  Should I go in character from one of my books? If so, which one. The options are several. Witch? Vampire? Cougar? Or do I get my sexiest voice on and go as a phone sex operator? Then again, there are the characters in future books. Oh, do I have a headache!!! And like me, you’ll have to wait to see where this ends up.

Plus, there are the Saturday events. Somehow, the Powers at Hot Mojave Knights, (I think after a few glasses of wine), decided I should be on panels. That being said, Vixens (and you know who you are), don’t make me track you down and hurt you if I don’t see your smiling face at the Humor in Romance Panel and the Rejection and the Bad Reviews roundtable.

As you can see, excited as I am for October to arrive, I still have decisions and homework to be done.  That being said, I’m going to stop my wanderings here.  Now back to pondering and researching.

About Lizzie:

Award winning author, Lizzie T. Leaf, writes Paranormal Romance with lots of spice and humor.  When she needs to get in touch with the mortal world, her stories cross into Contemporary Erotic Romance. And check out her newest title.

Find Lizzie at: http://lizzietleaf.com

Blurb: Emerging Magic

Emerging Magic is the second book in the Magical Love series and the Cailleach has a dilemma on her hands.

Against her will, the Cailleach puts into play the magic to unite another pair of soul mates.

Loneliness drives Cori Sparks to chocolate. The fledging witch's desolation also compels her to attempt using her emerging magic in the quest for love. Unsuccessful, she turns to a dating website and discovers what may be her perfect match.

Rob Vesha is tired of the money hungry women he meets in his social circle. Given his gene pool he doesn't think the real 'him' would excite them as much, but he can't share enough to find out for sure. On impulse he turns to the internet and discovers Cori.

Can their love survive his family reunion in Transylvania?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you there, Lizzie! And I know. That whole costume/character dilemma is a killer. ;)

    ReplyDelete